- Download and merge latest translations
- Merge security fix
- Run clippy and test
- Bump version by cargo-release
- Update migration documentation (if needed)
- Build binary
- Check snap related things (Because I don't know about Snap well)
- Create a release page and upload the binary there
- Announce in Matrix room
- Notify YunoHost Plume package maintainer
- Wait for Docker image build on Docker Hub
- Update Plume binaries of fediverse.blog
- Write and publish a blog post
@trinity-1686a I'm attempting to upload prebuilt binaries to this Gitea's release page. Each file size is 23MiB - 24MiB and Gitea says "File size (22.87 MB) exceeds the maximum size of (4 MB)". But 20MiB binaries were uploaded for 0.5.0. How can I upload 0.6.0 binaries?
I have no idea, I'm guessing some default value changed in Gitea conf since then. I upped the limit, it should be enough now.
But still I couldn't upload them. Gitea says "You can not upload files of this type.". Could you allow
I dicided not to update binaries of fediverse.blog. Current version might have some trouble federating other Plume and non-Plume instances. We need investigate more.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?