Interacting is not possible for external accounts if in title german "Umlaute" are used #931

Open
opened 2 months ago by sebastiansIT · 1 comments

If I wrote a blog post with some of the following chars in the title the boost functionality dosn't works for external accounts.

The german Umlaute are the characters ä,ö,ü,ß,Ä,Ö and Ü.

If I try to boost such an blog post (like https://blog.rollenspiel.monster/~/Test/test-mit-%C3%A4%C3%B6%C3%BC-umlauten) a HTTP 500 is thrown by https://blog.rollenspiel.monster/~/Test/test-mit-%C3%A4%C3%B6%C3%BC-umlauten

If I wrote a blog post with some of the following chars in the title the boost functionality dosn't works for external accounts. The german Umlaute are the characters ä,ö,ü,ß,Ä,Ö and Ü. If I try to boost such an blog post (like https://blog.rollenspiel.monster/~/Test/test-mit-%C3%A4%C3%B6%C3%BC-umlauten) a HTTP 500 is thrown by https://blog.rollenspiel.monster/~/Test/test-mit-%C3%A4%C3%B6%C3%BC-umlauten
Poster

I think with the ID instead of the title (mentioned in #296) this bug goes away.

I think with the ID instead of the title (mentioned in https://git.joinplu.me/Plume/Plume/issues/296) this bug goes away.
Sign in to join this conversation.
No Milestone
No Assignees
1 Participants
Notifications
Due Date

No due date set.

Dependencies

This issue currently doesn't have any dependencies.

Loading…
There is no content yet.