- Ligther colors
- No more border radius
- Buttons are now always colored
- Fix weird margin with CWed images
- Add a border to quotes
- Start to redesign the post page (according to the Figma mockups)
- Full-size cover image, with a gradient and the title/subtitle/authors/date over it
- Like/boost are now between tags and author info
- Author info has a difference background color to make a difference between the different sections
- Tags and license are now side-by-side
As I started it, this redesign is not perfectly following what was done on Figma (for instance lighter colors were not planned), but I’m open to discussion if you think Figma mockups should be better respected.
It is available at https://pr-553.joinplu.me/ if you want to see how it looks like. You can login with admin/admin123 to see all the pages.