We are pleased to announce this new alpha version of Plume. It is a bit smaller than previous release, the development slowed down a bit, but the project is still alive!
- Email blocklisting (#718)
- Syntax highlighting (#691)
- Persian localization (#782)
- Switchable tokenizer - enables Japanese full-text search (#776)
- Make database connections configurable by environment variables (#768)
- Display likes and boost on post cards (#744)
- Fix parsing of mentions inside a Markdown code block (
- Fix RSS issues (#720)
- Fix Atom feed (#764)
- Fix default theme (#746)
- Fix shown password on remote interact pages (#741)
- Allow unicode hashtags (#757)
- Fix French grammar for for 0 (#760)
- Don’t show boosts and likes for “all” and “local” in timelines (#781)
- Fix liking and boosting posts on remote instances (#762)
- Rust 2018 (#726)
- Bump to LLVM to 9.0.0 to fix ARM builds (#737)
- Remove dependency on
- Drop the
-alpha suffix in release names, it is implied that Plume is not stable yet because of the
0 major version (Plume 1.0.0 will be the first stable release).
Updating your instance
Please refer to our documentation for the update procedure.